As a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, Garmin is committed to making superior products for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and sports that are an essential part of our customers' lives. Our user-friendly products are not only sought after for their compelling design, superior quality and best value, but they also have innovative features that enhance the lives of our customers.
Garmin's in-house industrial design department supports the design and development of products for every market that Garmin serves. We take a strong leadership role within the development process and work directly with Garmin's user experience, mechanical, electrical and software engineering teams to ensure that the vision of the industrial design team is maintained from the initial concept development phase through refinement and into mass production.
- Winner (Nuvi 3790) Red Dot Design Award 2010
- Winner (Forerunner 610) Red Dot Design Award 2011
- Winner (Nuvi 3597) Red Dot Design Award 2013
- Winner (Approach S6) Red Dot Design Award 2014
- Winner (Virb Elite) IDEA Award 2014
- Winner (Virb Elite) Red Dot Design Award 2014
- Winner (fenix 5) Good Design Award 2017
- Winner (Forerunner 935) Good Design Award 2017