Henninge creates beautiful design solutions for clients who value the elegant integration of mechanical constraints with meaning.
Product design for re-use, disassembly and repair.
We step back, view the whole problem, recognize the cultural context, then generate designs that provide integrated solutions addressing user, market and manufacturing variables. We don't believe in one best solution, but a solution that works with your needs and brand.
• 2020 Inventor, Patent 16/961636 compact injector systems and methods
• 2016 Speaker at Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland with Apple Designer, Jerry Manock
• 2015 Infusion Devices Patent US2015060304
• 2015 Hand Washer Patent US20150000030
• 2013 Product Launch of Cytation™3, cell imaging multi-mode microplate reader
• 2012 Ken E. Carrier Training: "Quality System Regulation and the FDA"
2011 Honor of service for the Burlington Development Review Board 2008-2011
2008 Display of product for UBES 21, Delta Awards, Barcelona, Spain
2007 Gold and Silver Design Journal winners for Verilux Lighting Products
2005-2007 Vesta Awards Judge, Hearth and Home Trade show
2004 Vermont Leadership Institute Graduate
2003 Vesta Award Best of Show, HearthStone: Tudor Gas Stove
2000 Primary inventor, Patent #6151737, Public baby changing table for Avmor, LTD.
1999 Core and Advanced Modeling certificates for SolidWorks
1998 Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum product selection
1998 Primary inventor, Design patent, HearthStone decorative gas and wood stoves
1996 Primary inventor, patent-pending, step-in binding system
1995-2001 Guest Lecturer, Harvard School of Design
1994 Tommy Moe wins Olympic Gold Medal Kerma ski pole grip
1989 IDEA, Honorable mention, Medical tablet counting product
1998 Unysis Design Competition, Medical tablet counting product
1988 Patent pending for a physical therapy device
1986 Frog Jr. First place, awarded by frogdesign, recumbent exercise cycle
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers