Mukomelov are a young Ukrainian studio that creates world-class industrial design.
Our mission is to craft develop an industrial design that is emotionally linked to main human senses. We look for solutions that evoke emotions, and strive to create timeless and iconic product when designing new concepts and images.
Our success lies in ability to find solutions that meld art and industrial design, taking into account various business models and technical peculiarities of manufacturing.
Our dream is design of the future
Our ideas and projects bring to life our dreams of the best objects, beautiful and clean environment. Every single idea is shaped with account to psychological, ergonomic, social, cultural and manufacturing factors. All our projects steer into tomorrow.
Such an approach shapes not only our ‘gaze into the future’, but the very mechanism of industrial production as well: development of an object might take up to 3 years, and, therefore, it is to be not only an up-to-date, but a new one at the moment it is presented.
- Red dot Design award Magic Stone phone 2009
- Red dot Design award Water Symphone 2009
- Red dot Design award OAED 2010
- Red dot Design award Infinity bath 2010
- Red dot Design award Mono Sink for Schock 2013
- Design and Design International Award Paris 10 award 2010