Alternatives coordinates with Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) licensing division and is responsible for creating strategies, visuals and branding systems that support their 50+ brands in licensing. We work with Dr Pepper Snapple Group, their licensing agents and licensees to build all aspects of successful brand programs from concept, trend and theme development through implementation.
• A&W, 7UP and Dr Pepper BBQ sauces and marinades inspired by fans who use the products to create their own recipes
• on10® branding, product graphics, packaging, components and messaging were developed for the line, featuring retro inspired components and vintage brand artwork and sold exclusively at Sephora
• Hawaiian Punch fruit snack packaging
• 7UP and Dr Pepper vintage product graphics and branded hand tags for the licensed products program
• Dr Pepper Snapple Group trade advertising series promotes new product ideas and licensing opportunities for potential brand extension.
• Dr Pepper Snapple Group promotional business card design that opens to reveal current and retro brands and assets available for licensing
• Dr Pepper Snapple Group trade show booth reception for Licensing Expo
• Snapple Theater Center exterior "spectacular" sign with moving lights, 10' Snapple Bottle and LED motion content playing on rotating Snapple caps.