Substance151 is a strategic brand communications firm for organizations on the edge of evolution – whether that evolution is inspired by growth, changing conditions, stronger competition, new customers, products and services, or a desire for a stronger, more relevant brand. Our expertise includes every step of the branding process – from strategy through design, across print and digital media, and including all aspects of marketing communications.
Since its inception, Substance151 has made a commitment to be environmentally responsible and help foster a new sustainable design model through its design practice, education and example. Sustainability is not simply a section on our website – it’s a part of our corporate DNA.
* We view each project through a “green lens” and engage in a dialogue about sustainable alternatives with each and every client. We seek to understand the environmental impact of our firm, our client’s firms and of each project we undertake and educate our clients and our team on how to become more environmentally and socially responsible.
* We work to advance the understanding of environmental and social issues among the general public and other designers through speaking engagements, writing, and panel discussions. Our green design case studies are used by AIGA's (our professional association) Center for Sustainable Design, re-nourish.com and by a number of colleges across the country to educate and inspire both our peers and future generations.
* We follow green office and living practices and we partner with vendors and suppliers who share our philosophy of environmental and social responsibility and whose products are sustainable.
* We contribute company time and expertise by serving on the boards and committees of the organizations that improve our lives and benefit our communities
More info at http://www.substance151.com/company/sustainability
- Chesapeake Sustainable Business Alliance (CSBA)
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) Baltimore Regional
- Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) Maryland
- Chesapeake Regional Tech Council
- U.S. Green Building Council Maryland
- Social Enterprise Alliance