Marketing mayhem made manageable!
• Expert creative direction coupled with keen understanding of marketing best practices means I can function as a bridge between disciplines that are often at odds.
• Well trained in basic design principles, techniques, and production values that have in turn been forged in the real world, all founded upon a fine arts education. I also make a mean omelette.
• Possess a strong sense of visual communication coupled with a great sense of what reads well. Translation: Not only can I make nifty layouts, but I can write as well. At least, most of the time. Instruction manuals, however...
• Sociable and media-savvy. Also social media savvy.
• Adept at marketing and sales strategy, linking the strategy to great communications planning and developing creative to support it. As a wise man born ogre once said “People are like onions,” and it occurs to me that this applies to marketing and communications as well.
• Connected, networked and LinkedIn to some of the best creative practitioners West Michigan has to offer. The results? Virtual agency capabilities without agency overhead.
- Second Wind