Human Centered Design (HCD) is an iterative, strategic approach to new product development that involves understanding and meeting human needs vs. an exclusive focus on features and technology.
HCD Works specializes in helping your company develop this capability, assess strengths, opportunities for improvement, and initiate Strategic User Experience (UX) Design projects to improve market performance, increase customer satisfaction, and reduced costs.
Applicable technical disciplines include user interface design, industrial design, graphic design, and human factors/usability engineering.
Affected user interaction touch-points include product hardware and software, application software, packaging, documentation, web, mobile, and mar-com collaterals.
HCD Works provides the following user experience design services:
BETTER DESIGNS: Optimized from a customer/end user perspective to increase sales and reduce costs.
• Comprehensive heuristic UX evaluation & improvement recommendations.
• User Interface architecture & interaction design.
• Industrial design and graphics.
• Human factors/ergonomic design.
• Usability evaluation & testing.
BETTER BRAND PERCEPTIONS: Conceptualize and deliver strategic design language projects for better portfolio wide marketability and customer satisfaction.
• Portfolio wide UX design language strategy, architectural standards, and coherence mgt.
• Customer acceptance testing.
BETTER DESIGN GROUP PERFORMANCE: Establish/improve business alignment and work processes for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
• UX Design Process Definition & Competency Building.
• Human Centered Design Training & Coaching.