Alloy Design, Inc.
•user interaction design
•trade show graphics
•badges and labels
• Discovering and incorporating the needs of users and brand owners to ?create products that are functional, manufacturable, easy-to-use, and ?brand-strengthening.
• Melding the aesthetic and engineering requirements ?to arrive at product designs that solve problems and create profit.
• Managing and guiding contracted resources - engineers, model ?fabricators, sign makers, prototype fabricators, production part vendors - ?to assure a successful project completion.
• ?Illustrating product set-up and use guides.
• Creating explanatory diagrams and? cut-away views of products that make complex processes easy to understand.
• Discovering and incorporating the needs of users and brand owners to ?create designs for user interfaces, badges and labels, icons, packaging ?and signage that are functional, easy-to-use and understand and?brand-strengthening.
• Melding the aesthetic and functional requirements ?to arrive at graphic designs that solve problems and create profit.
Alloy Design • in Colorado • since 2000