Chameleon DG is an award winning, Emmy® nominated creative agency focused on delivering exceptional on-brand creations for our clients and their visions.
Storytelling begins in the boardroom and we create content all the way through the life of a marketing plan. Being a multi-disciplined agency with well-rounded experience integrating design, technology and strategy, allows us to manuever through the interweaved landscape of digital, social and viral media, as well as, broadcast, print, outdoor advertising, and everywhere in between.
All the capabilities are here... Whether we’re creating a promotional campaign, sales materials, merchandising, show opens, sizzle videos, websites or mobile apps, we deliver and evolve the viewing experience by evoking emotion, connecting and engaging consumers worldwide with our innovative strategic thinking.
We pride ourselves in making you stand out utilizing our comprehensive skill set of branding, user experience, graphic design, motion graphics, creative direction, digital strategy, content creation, and cross platform production.
What makes CDG unique is our commitment to be adaptable and scalable, which keeps us very affordable and always allows us to respond quickly and efficiently to the needs of each of each client, no matter the size of the campaign.
• Brand Identity & Development
• Event Branding & Marketing
• Visual Marketing Strategies
• Creative Concepting
• Design & Art Direction
• Product & Package Design
• Merchandising & Point-of-sale
• Exhibits & Special Events
• Environmental Design
• Illustration & Photography
• Web/Multimedia Development
• UI/UX Design
• Mobile & Web Applications
• Promos & Trailers/Teaser Videos
• Film & Television Title Sequences
• Motion Graphics & Post Production
If your needs include something not found on this list, Just Ask Us. Chances are, we have done it.
We blend in. You stand out.™
- Nominated Emmy Awards 2011
- Best Event Video Telly Awards 2009
- Best Direct Marketing Promotion Telly Awards 2009
- Best Sports Event Video Telly Awards 2010
- National Sports Marketing Network
- National Academy of Television Arts & Science