PENSA is an award-winning industrial design and consultancy firm that combines strategy, design, and engineering to create products with clear and meaningful benefits. Our 360 approach includes research, strategy, design, engineering, and business. We take care of every detail while keeping price point, schedule, and manufacturing capabilities in mind.
Founded in 2005, Marco Perry, Kathy Larchian and Mark Prommel are at the head of PENSA and work closely with clients in a highly collaborative environment. Our experience spans a broad range of industries.
- Core 77 Design Award Core 77 2017
- IDEA Gold IDSA 2016
- CLIO Silver CLIO 2016
- Core 77 Design Awards: Consumer Products Professional Notable Core 77 2015
- Core 77 Design Awards: Transportation Professional Winner Core 77 2015
- MakeFaire Best in Class Make Magazine 2015
- INC Magazine best in Class design Award: Tech Gadgets / internet of things INC Magazine 2014
- Architizer A+ Judge’s Choice Award: Products - Landscapes Architizer 2014
- Fast Company Innovation by Design Fast Company 2014
DAThis firm is an adopter of the Designers Accord