About me: Conrad Williams, father of 3 boys, coaching a travel team, working full time, taking graduate level classes at night, running a freelance design business, renovating a home, and still having the time of his life hiking, camping, fishing, board games, music and friends.
• Bachelor’s degree in Product design & development at Keene state college, graduated 2007.
• Master’s degree in Innovation & Entrepreneurship at U-mass Lowell, expected graduation 2018.
• 9 years of experience working as a mechanical designer & drafter.
• 3 years of experience working as a freelance product designer.
• 3 years of experience doing product prototyping.