aruliden is a brand strategy and product design consultancy formed by Rinat Aruh and Johan Liden in 2006 to bridge the gap between design and marketing.
Our team includes a variety of backgrounds and nationalities–heck! we speak a total of eight languages as a group and more importantly generate some great work collectively. Like any good game, design is no solo sport.
We think big while staying small and start our process by designing a strategic framework. A framework that is inspired by a simple is better approach because “Making things complicated is easy. Achieving simplicity is tough.” – Bruno Munari
- ADC Cube – Bronze Art Directors Club 2014
- American Packaging Design Award GDUSA 2014
- Fashion, Beauty, and Health – 2nd Place The Dieline Awards 2014
- IDEA – Gold, Tools at Schools Collection IDSA 2012
- Good Design Award – Fishscape Good Design 2011
- Good Design Award – Tools at Schools Good Design 2011
- Core77 Design Award – Tools at Schools Core77 2011
- Silver, Puma PT3 Pentawards 2009
- Bronze, Q Tonic Pentawards 2009