RGI is a Design and Technology consultancy with more than 30 years experience in leveraging technology through innovation and product design engineering.
Their award winning team offers domestic and international clients a full design service from laboratory research and innovation, through development and prototyping, to production engineering and low volume manufacturing. Their integrated innovation teams, backed by scientists and electronics specialists, have advanced skills in production engineering, and the creative abilities to deliver practical, scalable innovations.
Crucially, the consultancy’s work is also about humanising technology – putting the user experience at the heart of an innovation, building-in simplicity and making new technology more accessible. As they are keen to emphasise, products which are delightfully simple to use are more likely to be adopted and recommended to others.
RGI add value in a number of key sectors including product innovation, technology packaging, engineering development and electronics development. Key areas of activity include medical design, commercial and scientific products and automotive design. The combination of technical innovation with design development is further advanced by the consultancy’s on-site research laboratories, prototyping workshops and manufacturing facilities.
The consultancy is certified for Product Development & Engineering Design to ISO 13485.
- Product Design Award Red Dot 2013
- Industrial and Life Science Design Winner THE IDA AWARDS 2014
- Business Award Medilink East Midlands 2014
- Engineering and Technology (IET) Awards IET 2014
- Designs of the Year Design Museum’s 2014
- British Inventors Project Award Gadget Show 2014
- Interior Product - Furniture & Fixtures Building Better Healthcare 2017
- Clinician's Choice Award Building Better Healthcare 2017