Glad Designs LLC, founded in 2016, is a mechanical engineering firm dedicated to designing new products, innovating existing ideas, and bringing concepts to tangible goods for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Glad Designs provides all of the resources and knowledge necessary to design and manufacture new products. Glad Designs specializes in a number of services tailored to entrepreneurs looking to bring their ideas to life. We will help you through every step of the way to turn your dreams into a reality.
Glad Designs is owned and operated by Product Development Engineer, Josh Gladfelter. Josh obtained a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Colorado State University. His knowledge of manufacturing, mechanical design, and Computer Aided Design (CAD) Software stems from 6 years of experience in entrepreneurship, mechanical design, 3D printing and new product development. Prior to making the leap into entrepreneurship, Josh spent 4 years in the robotic welding industry working for a private company.
Glad Designs Services include:
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) and 3D modeling in SOLIDWORKS
- 3D Printing plastic parts using an in-house Ultimaker S5 3D Printer
- Mechanical engineering and design
- Industrial engineering and design
- Tooling and fixturing engineering and design
- Design for manufacture and lean manufacturing
- Manufacturing drawings, drafting, and specification documentation
- Bill of materials generation and reduction of cost of goods sold
- Building inventory classification systems
- Assembly and fabrication assistance
- Writing operational, assembly, installation, and safety manuals
- Providing technical sourcing for equipment, hardware, and hard goods
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers